Here are links to various documents in PDF format that can help getting started with ReportPlus.
You can download the latest Adobe PDF reader from here.
Other useful documentation:
- Create a CSV file
- Preview mode
- Custom installs
- Using the merge filter (complex merging)
- Laptop getting wrong document path? Override it!
- Alternative network installation
- Merging report files together
- Booklet printing
- Turning on encryption
- Special keywords (associated text) you can include in reports or/and custom pages
Direct run (no install) version of ReportPlus
In some cases, security settings may prevent the installation of new programs without special administration rights. For your convenience here is a version of ReportPlus that does not need installing:
- Download the 'direct run' version of ReportPlus
- Now click on "Save", "Open", "Run" or "Yes" to any prompts, you may also have to "Allow" the opening of the file.
- Note: We highly recommend you have someone with administration rights properly install the program at some point.
Zipped version of the Install program
Some school networks prevent the downloading of '.exe' (executable) files. For your convenience we also have the full install available contained withing a Zip file:
- Download zip file containing the full version of ReportPlus
- Now click on "Open", you may also have to "Allow" the opening of the file.
- After downloading, double-click on the displayed "installplus" file.
- Click "Yes" or "Run" to any other prompts that Windows displays.
Some school IT support staff prefer to use a MSI file to install ReportPlus to multiple computers simultaneously:
- Download MSI install for ReportPlus
- Once downloaded, use the MSI file as a standalone install or as part of a script system for your Network.
- If you have a problem installing the MSI file then your system might not have the latest Windows service pack:
- Download Windows Install V4.5 service pack from Microsoft
U3 Smart Stick version
Although ReportPlus can be installed to a standard memory stick, if you have a U3 stick then there is a special custom install program:
- Download full version for U3 Smart sticks
- Download Zip file containing the full version for U3 Smart sticks (in case you can't download the U3 install above)
U3 is a trademark of U3, LLC. The U3 smart logo is a trademark of U3, LLC